CONSIDERING A CHAIN LINK FENCE IN TORONTO? - HERE’S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
You have most likely seen these types of fences located around playgrounds, empty lots, and industrial areas. They consist of open weaves of chain link wiring, which allows you to see through the fence, and can range between 3 to 12 feet in height.
Although chain link fencing is not as visually appealing as other fencing options, it can adequately secure your property and stand up to the elements. If you are planning to install a chain link fence on your commercial property in Toronto, be sure to check with your municipality to ensure you avoid any zoning issues. The city’s by-laws regulate the height and construction material of fences, so be sure to consult your fencing company to prevent any complications.
ADVANTAGES OF INSTALLING A CHAIN LINK FENCE FOR COMMERCIAL FENCING IN TORONTO
Not sure whether or not this type of fencing is right for your business needs? Read on to learn the benefits of this versatile fencing option to help you make an informed decision.
- Price: Compared to other fencing options with similar visibility and strength, chain link fencing costs less. Commercial property owners love it because it provides reliable security at a fraction of the price.
- Fast installation: Chain link is much easier to install, and you don’t have to worry about breakage or having to re-install. This type of fence is designed to withstand years of wear and tear.
- Little to no maintenance: Unlike other materials that can develop rust spots when paint chips, chain link fencing is almost maintenance-free. Galvanization prevents the fence from rusting, so you never have to worry about sanding and repainting it.
- Variety: Chain link fences are available in colour-coated options, as well as the usual silver steel colour. You can also choose from different thickness and style options. They can consist of gates that open either manually or automatically, including a swing or walkthrough gate.
- Durability: These fences offer the best blend of durability and adaptability. Unlike wooden fences, which need to be stained every few years and can eventually fail due to rot, chain link fences will maintain their structural integrity for years to come. And they are made of steel, which means they will never be compromised by pests and termites.