WROUGHT IRON FENCES FOR COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL BUSINESSES IN TORONTO
A fence is an extension of your property, and whether your space is commercial or industrial, choosing the right fence is important for protecting your business and maintaining the safety of those within it.
When researching your options, consider installing wrought iron fencing. Wrought iron fences are not only durable, but also visually appealing and secure for properties in Greater Toronto.
TOP REASONS FOR CHOOSING WROUGHT IRONWrought iron is a highly durable material. It cuts an imposing figure, letting passersby know that the space enclosed within its protective perimeter is safe and secure. Why choose wrought iron? Here are a few reasons:
- Appearance. Depending on the style you choose for your fence, wrought iron is a highly customizable fencing option. As a flexible, yet aesthetically appealing material, wrought iron is appropriate for both ornamental and high-end security circumstances.
- Value. The long-term value of choosing wrought iron makes it a great choice for spaces looking for imposing protection at a less-than-imposing price. Wrought iron is durable and therefore will last a long time, minimizing the need for repairs and replacements in the future.
- Field of view. Wrought iron fencing offers protection without obstructing a space’s field of view. It is possible to see from both sides of a wrought iron fence on a Toronto property, maintaining the beauty of a property while still providing safety and separation.
- Security. Wrought iron is incredibly difficult to damage. It is almost impossible to cut through the fence which means your business will be more secure. As a quality product, wrought iron is often resistant to the elements and will require minimal maintenance over time.
CARE & MAINTENANCE FOR AN EXISTING FENCE
Wrought iron is a durable material, but like all fences, a minimal amount of care and maintenance is required to ensure permanence and long-lasting security. Here are some tips for maintaining a wrought iron fence in Toronto:
- Protect against rust. Like all irons, wrought iron is susceptible to the effects of oxidization. To prevent the formation of rust, cover your fence during rainstorms by applying a protective sealant to minimize oxidization. You may also wish to apply a layer of paint as an added layer to extend its life. If rust has begun to form, use sandpaper or some other coated abrasive to remove any rust spots. Then, apply a wax or sealant to prevent further corrosion.
- Clean the fence. Wrought iron fences can be easily cleaned by using warm water and dish soap. Clean your fence, leave it to dry, and apply a sealant or wax to protect against corrosion.
- Inspect for damage and the effects of weathering. Frequently check your fence to make sure that there are no dents, bends, or rust spots. Checking your fence ensure will allow you to catch any problems before they becomes an issue, and preserve the life of your fence.
INSTALLATIONS, REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE BY CITY FENCE
Contact us at City Fence if you’re looking for a fencing contractor to install the fence right the first time, or if your fence is in need of repair or maintenance. We provide free on-site quotes and will discuss fencing options with you based on the needs of your business property. We will also provide further information about commercial and industrial fencing options in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Bolton, and surrounding areas.